Thursday, October 12, 2017

SEMRUSH THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX! mrwhackahost

FIND HIDDEN GEM KEYWORDS WITH THIS SIMPLE TECHNIQUE!

I was trying to think of some ways to get some traffic to PBN sites with easy to rank keywords. We know if you have a PBN site that gets real traffic it is much better for the links you are placing on those sites.

So I have used SEMRUSH for years… I was wondering if they had a way to filter out keywords by volume, difficulty etc.. which they do, but you have to input the actual keywords.

I wanted to find some hidden gems… stuff I would not think of, but that have traffic and are easier to rank for, but also relevant.

As I started doing this I realized this is a great way to figure out some new products to review or even start selling in shopify or an amazon store….

If you don’t have SEMRUSH then CLICK HERE…. they have a 7 Day FREE Trial. You know how much data you can get in 7 days… or just a day!

Watch The Video Below!

Be sure to select the best HD option in the video below to see all the keyword details.

See What Your Website Might Be Ranking For Or Search Some Keywords! Enter Below!

The post SEMRUSH THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX! appeared first on Whack A Host.



from Whack A Host https://whackahost.com/semrush-thinking-outside-box/
October 13, 2017 at 04:02AM

No comments:

Post a Comment