Wednesday, October 18, 2017

30 Leads In 30 Minutes mrwhackahost

You can literally hear my email notifications coming in with leads as I make the video LOL!

Hey what is up!? Mr. Whackahost here with some more outside the box thinking.

I made the video on the fly… within 5 minutes of doing my test… so sorry for any hiccups or parts I needed to blur out.

Basically I am leveraging an authority site to get some leads, a direct link, and most importantly some real traffic that will most likely spend time on my site and submitting my form.

I really hope this gets you thinking outside the box as far as SEO goes and this post is actually building up to something HUGE I want to show you in the next week or so!

The post 30 Leads In 30 Minutes appeared first on Whack A Host.



from Whack A Host https://whackahost.com/30-leads-in-30-minutes/
October 19, 2017 at 04:49AM

No comments:

Post a Comment